Anybody who has submitted an immigration application knows only too well the stress and anxiety involved whilst awaiting a decision which can take many months.
For many applicants the stress and anxiety is then compounded by a refusal and to make matters worse there are very strict time limits for submitting appeals, in some cases just 5 days! If you have received a refusal do not ignore the letter or bury your head in the sand, instead, give us a call to see if we can help.
Whether you wish to apply to the Home Office for Administrative Review, appeal against an immigration decision in the Immigration Tribunal, or challenge a decision of the Home Office by way of Judicial Review proceedings, our immigration barristers can assist with all aspects of preparing and presenting a successful immigration appeal.
We have expertise in the following types of appeal:
- Advice as to the merits of applying for Administrative Review;
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against a Home Office immigration decision;
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against a decision of the Immigration Tribunal or Higher Courts dismissing an immigration appeal;
- Drafting applications for Administrative Review;
- Drafting grounds of appeal to the First-tier Immigration Tribunal;
- Drafting applications for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal and Higher Courts;
- Drafting grounds for Judicial Review;
- Representation at the First Tier and Upper Tribunals
- Representation at the High Court
- Representation at immigration bail hearings;
Why choose Cambria Chambers? Our commitments to our clients include:
- Direct access to specialist immigration barristers
- Expert knowledge of immigration law and procedure
- Honest and independent legal advice
- Professional and reliable service with fast response times
- Practical and affordable immigration solutions