Our Panel of Civil Litigation Practitioners
Jonathan Edwards was called to the Bar in 1981. He has experience of a wide range of civil litigation.
Brett England is a Tier 4 Legal Executive. He has 15 years experience in civil litigation especially insolvency work. He can balance both the vision and the patience needed to help clients in this difficult field.
Commercial Litigation - Claims and Defence
- County Court Claims & Defence
- High Court Claims & Defence
- Warrants of Execution
- Charging Order Applications & Defence
- Construction Disputes
- Banking & Finance Disputes
- Wrongful Dismissal - Claims and Defence
- Employment Tribunals and Appeals
- Redundancy Claims and Defence
Forming and Running your Company
- Company Formation
- Advice to Company Directors
- Company Compliance
- Articles of Association and Constitutional Documents - Drafting & Advice.
- Directors Service Contracts
- Employment Contracts
- Brand Protection, Copyright, Trade Mark and Intellectual Property - Advice & Registration
- Commercial property lease drafting and disputes
- Contractual Disputes.
Business Transactions and Disputes.
- Company Sales Going Concern or Share Sales
- Company Purchases- Going Concern or Share Purchase
- Management buy-out or buy in (MBO/MBI)
- Corporate Restructuring
- Partnership Agreements
- Shareholder Advice & Share Structures
- Shareholder, Buy Back, Share Reductions
- Joint Venture Agreements- Drafting and Disputes
- JCT Contracts - Drafting & Disputes
- Directors Personal Guarantees - Advice and Disputes
- HMRC Tax and VAT Disputes
We advise and act for Directors, Shareholder, Debtors or Bankrupts as well as Accountants, Liquidators, Trustees in Bankrupcy or Supervicors of Individual or Company Voluntary Arrangements.
We offer first class advice and advocacy on:
- Statutory Demands - Issuing Applications to set aside or Injunctions against Petitions
- Company Dissolutions
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Provisional Liquidations
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Compulsory Winding up and Liquidations
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Property Asset advice and protection
- Misfeasance and breach of duty
- Fraudulent and Wrongful trading
- Directors Disqualification